- Susannah Burrows, Ex-Section Representative Chemical-Physical-Technical Section, PhDnet (2009). Susannah is doing her Ph.D. in atmospheric physics at the MPI for Chemistry in Mainz.
- Leonard Burtscher, Ex-Spokesperson Max Planck PhDnet (2009). Leonard is doing his Ph.D. at the MPI for Astronomy (MPIA) in Heidelberg.
- Axinja Hachfeld (axinjah), Ex-Section Representative Humanities, PhDnet (2009). Axinja is doing her Ph.D. at the MPI for Human Development in Berlin.
- Jan Hänisch, Network coordinator of the Helmholtz Juniors.
- Dr. Marcus Müller (nesmin), President of THESIS e.V.
All texts on this blog reflect the personal opinions of the authors, not neccessarily those of their employers, funding agencies, or the organisations they happen to belong to.